Tuesday, May 8, 2012

And I'm back!!

 "We apologise for this break in transmission.  We will return you to normal programming very soon."
Sorry about the lack of posts recently.  WBC was the last time I posted.  After that I was only home for 10 days before flying out to Adelaide for ABC2012 - the Australian Balloon Convention - where we attempted the world record balloon drop.  That is a seperate post.

Then I flew my family down to meet me in Adelaide and we spent the next 8 days on a road trip from Adelaide to Alice Springs - with a few necessary detours on the way.
Anyway, regular blog posting will resume in 24 hours, so stay tuned!!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh young David I was starting to worry bout you!
    As you are aware we couldn't do both WBC and ABC so we did WBC and was hoping to hear all about ABC on your blog....but we sat waiting...and waiting...we were able to get small tidbits from facebook pages etc from others who went but was looking forward to your posts! Not building up your journalism skills at all but....so no pressure now.
    Regards
    Magic in the Middle team

    ReplyDelete