Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Attention to Detail . . . . everytime

Hi David

Just want to say what an awesome job you did with the balloon decorations for Audrey’s 21st party last week; the room looked stunning and the balloons were the best colours I had seen anywhere. I really appreciate that you went to the extra trouble to get the string/star height just right, and with all the curled ribbons, it really got the party atmosphere going.
Thanks for all your advice and for doing a fabulous job. I will be sure to tell others where to go for their balloon decorations.
 
Kindest regards
Christine

My website says that "Attention to Detail makes MAD Balloons different".  It is not just a glib statement. This client noticed that we custom cut and curled their ribbon (as I told her that we would), and made sure the star cutouts on their balloons were high enough so as not to poke anyone in the eye.  As you can see we do focus on the details - in all of our events - large and small.  Positive feedback like this makes my day. This is why I do what I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment