Saturday, September 24, 2011

NOT Nagini

...so we are driving to a job site and Kim yells out "Oh My Goodness, is that a reeeeal snake?" I look out the window and see this friendly guy poking his head up on Kim's door window. I was driving at about 80km/h so he was hanging onto the side of the van for all he was worth.
In answer to Kim's question I replied,"not sure, let's slide the window down to have a better look, and see if he IS a real snake...."

...by the time we arrived at Parramatta RSL the ringing in my ears had stopped and my hearing had returned to normal.
Kim states that she is not getting out of the van, so it is left to me to calm the savage beast. I grabbed out scaly friend off the van. If he turned and tried to attack me, this would indicate he was venomous. My plan was to drop him and run. Thankfully my highly flawed plan was not put to the test.



He seemed to be about 1.6mtrs long, but quite harmless. I wanted to catch him though just to make sure. I was channeling Steve Irwin, Harry Butler, Bear Grylls, The Leyland Brothers AND Indiana Jones, as I reached out and grabbed his head.
Don' try this at home. Note Kim's (still in van) facial expression - priceless.


And then of course we have the celebrity kiss.



our friendly snake was then released into Parramatta Park.

So next time you are in the Parramatta Park, having a picnic and you see something moving through the grass........

love yout work.

No comments:

Post a Comment