Thursday, January 13, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Welcome to 2011. Yes, there is a pulse and the blog still shows signs of life. I apologise that I have been off the air for so long. We have been extremely busy over the silly season, and are now enjoyng a short break. However, I thought I had better show you the proof of our MAD-ness in the last few months.

So....... have you ever wondered what almost 2,000 balloons looks like on level 36 of the Shangri-La in Sydney? Well, here it is. As yu can see it pretty much fills the space. Between this and the other two levels we completely decorated the team was glad when it was over.





Now much as I would like to say that the patrons were paying serious dollars to come and see our fabulous balloons, I think the view may have something to do with it. It is the best view of the world's largest NYE fireworks display in Australia's biggest city













No comments:

Post a Comment