Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feather Fantasy

The Australian Balloon Convention in May 2009 was a huge success. One highly talented instructor, Tope Abulude, from the UK showed us a number of fantastic new designs. I liked his centrepiece featuring feathers. This was a concept that I had never even considered, however as soon as I saw it, I decided to add this great design to my repertoire.

Back to MAD HQ and looking for opportunities to sell my new "Feather Fantasy" Centrepiece.
A masquerade theme soon came along.....


















Then there was the 60th birthday - red carpet affair.....




















These Feather Fantasy centrepieces are suitable for any theme, come in a huge variety of colours and can be upsized dramatically to suit any occasion. They can also be added to highlight other fantastic centrepieces. Sensational!!

No comments:

Post a Comment